Indonesia Tourism & Culture Expo 2010 is the largest and most complete exhibition on tourist objects, places for picnics, cultures and cultural products in Indonesia due to take place at Hall A, Jakarta Convention Center on May 27-30, 2010.
Indonesia Tourism & Culture Expo is an annual event organized by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and PT. Wahyu Promo Citra since 2003 with the main aim to increase the visits of domestic and foreign tourists to tourist objects throughout Indonesia in the framework of making successful Visit Indonesia 2010.
8th Indonesia Tourism & Culture Expo 2010 this year presents more than 250 prime tourist objects from all provinces in Indonesia, consisting of cultural, religious, maritime, culinary outbound and natural tourist objects, domestic travel packages, souvenir products, handicrafts and other supporting products.
As part of the exhibition, a number of important and interesting programs are organized such as:
• Indonesia Regional Tourism Dialog 2010
• Indonesia Domestic Tourist Package Bourse 2010
• Indonesia Hotel, Resort and Restaurant Table Top 2010
• Indonesia Traditional Dance Festival 2010
• Indonesia Batik Fashion Show 2010
• Indonesia Batik Painting Demo 2010
• Indonesia Ethnical Band Festival 2010
• Indonesia Tourist Object Photography Competition 2010
• Indonesia Tourism Coloring Competition 2010
With the various and attractive programs, Indonesia Tourism & Culture Expo 2010is targeted to be visited by 20,000 prospective tourists consisting of among others students wishing to have picnics during their holiday season. (WPC)
For further information:
8th Indonesia Tourism & Culture Expo 2010
4/ 5Oleh Andi Mudji